Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Paddy's Day Boil -- Part X

And this will be the last one. It was an overwhelming success. I'm drunk out of my mind now, and will soon hit the hay. But, some final stats:

Hours of day boil: 11am - 3am = 16

Beers drank by me: Lost count after 11. But I think I did one drink/hour, which would (probably) result in 16 drinks.

People showed up... by first initial, and approximate order of appearance: A, C, T, M, H, R, J, G, G, L, B, K. I'm probably forgetting a few, but from what I have: 12

Dishes served: 2 (Andrea's kick ass Shepherd's Pie, and my beef stew)

Favourable hockey outcomes: 0

Number of chores taken care of ahead of time: 2 (bottles, and leftovers put away)

Bags of Chip/Nachos had: 6 (est.)

Firewood burned: 9 compressed logs, 6 aspen slabs

Vomiting by host: 0

Amount of partying still going on next door: Lots

Passing out by host: 0/Soon

3 Comments:

Blogger House said...

Reading this last Saturday made my day vastly enjoyable.

7:49 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Green said...

I aim to please!

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Tiffa said...

I wish I would have been there! It certainly beat my Paddy's Day!

3:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home