Friday, November 03, 2006

Carte blanche

Had my last physio session today (for this round, anyways). I'm going to miss it: it was a free hour off work, and their machines were awesome. The back is still not 100%, but frequent exercises will help get rid of the remaining pain. I've noticed that my limp has disappeared, and that I can walk to and from work again, albeit with slight discomfort.

Nothing crossed off my list these past four days, but the top frame of the workbench I'm building is completed. Just need to bolt on the legs and assemble the bottom shelf.

The paperwork was received by both the city and the insurance company. HaHA! Up to code. I can now start lighting fires. Right in time for Guy Fawkes night! Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be nice and chilly, so they should be a good test. I'll either let y'all know how effective the wood heat strategy is, or let y'all know where my new house will be ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home