Friday, May 01, 2009

Trust me -- I'm a professional

Got home yesterday to find a few more letters after my name :) Finally got my P. Eng. I guess there was a quorum, and that my reference letter got in on time. So now the rhyming scheme is complete: B.Eng, M.Eng, P.Eng. Bengmengpeng... sounds like Chinese food.

I'm totally going to order a stamp. And apparently the certificate comes my way during the next Chapter Luncheon. They usually happen once a month. We haven't had one since February now, so hopefully that should be taking place soon. Some other good news: they didn't charge me for a whole new membership like I thought they would, but merely an upgrade. So that saves me a bit of cake.

*sigh* I suppose I should act like a professional now and get back to work ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger House said...

Congrats! I am jealous.

10:21 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Dave, the next chapter luncheon is a week from today. It's a "working" luncheon/tour thingy at NRC.

Congrats! Don't stamp your screen too much. After a while you can't see your stuff.

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger Tiffa said...

Congratulations Dave!

12:22 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Green said...

Thanks all!

AM: Thanks for the heads-up. I'm kind of surprised I haven't heard anything about that yet...

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Congratulations, Dave! You are a PEng superstar!

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home