Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ha HA! Ethical.

So I managed to fool the folks at PEG-NL into thinking I'm ethical. And now it's too late for them... if they could see my behaviour at this coming Wine Show, they'd probably rescind that evaluation.

Anyways, it's a big weight off my shoulders, and a very nice thing to come home to. Which brings me to:

Ottawa Trip

Finally got to Ottawa to see my newest nephew, Douglas (who isn't that new, at 11 months old tomorrow). It was a pretty domestic few days, but it was nice to see the brother and his clan after more than a year. And I learned a few things:

  1. The imagination of a three year old could outmatch Dali.
  2. If we could harness the energy of kids and put it on the grid, we'd be set.
  3. I don't know how Geoff and Katherine do it. I guess you must get used to it.

Now back to the grim reality that is work. Which, I suppose, shouldn't include blogging. Ethical indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

You crack me up Dave!

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home