Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What are the odds?

I placed an order with Amazon for some sheet music on June 1 of this year. I sent away to get reimbursed for back pills I bought 2 months ago. And I started calling around for a gutter to be installed on the back of my house 1 month ago.

Yesterday, I come home to find my sheet music in the mailbox (no need to pick up at the depot) along with the drug cheque, and my gutter installed on the back. Pretty wild that they would all happen on the same day.

Also,

Wipe window sills, doors, and stair fronts
Vaccum den rug

2 long overdue chores that made my list. Now I'll be vigilant to make sure I nip these in the bud instead of being a slob. And:

Setup wireless network

It seems to work, and I'm being one of the arseholes I decried a year ago who WPA-encrypted their networks so I couldn't mooch. Now I can move my computer and stuff to the den and still have net access. Techmology...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home