Monday, December 18, 2006

Chop, shop, mop, drop

It's amazing what can get done when you don't have to work on the weekends.

Christmas shopping
Gut junk room
Disassemble and store bed

No more obstacle course in my office. And I can see floor in the junk room now. Apparently there's an electrical outlet in there too.

Another pretty tame weekend. We did our Kris Kringle thing, which was an overwhelming success. Surprisingly, no bottles of booze were exchanged. I walked away with a handsome fireplace set.

Only 99 hours before Christmas break. Once I wrap my gifts, I'll be all set. Can't wait for my friends to get back, and with them their brand of irresponsible fun. I plan on getting plastered on Friday. Hopefully I'll remain that way until next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger lehogan said...

I've found you!! Well, online...

That is all. See you tomorrow.

10:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home