Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I musta played my cards right

...cuz I have tonight off. It's going to be a thrill to get home before 6:00. Maybe I'll continue on with Operation Room Redefinition.

Speaking of which, I had all intentions of building a nice set of shelves for the workshop. But when you find a set at Kent for less than half the cost of the materials, and 99% percent less work, it's hard to pass up. And it'll hopefully speed things along. With any luck I'll be able to cross a few items off "the list" -- which you'll notice has been mothballed for a few weeks.

Also of note, my flu has 94% fucked off. This should also help with getting tonight's chores done. Though realistically, I'll probably just piss the night away watching the hockey game...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

Watching hockey is never a waste of time!

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Green said...

True dat! And as it turns out, it's more fun than chores. Who knew?

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home