Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Now that was a fine mullet

Oh ya. Older guy with a grey, wavy mullet. Smoking a cigarette and striding towards some unfortunate destination.

I shouldn't be judging other people, given my behaviour over the weekend. I think I hooked some more people on the joys of Georgetown karaoke. It truly needs to be seen to be believed. In fact, there are tentative plans for even more this coming weekend. I'll see if my voice is equal to some Bon Jovi.

I'm really enjoying my new Sawzall. It makes pallet wrecking a lot safer and easier. I'm gonna need some more now... I'll see if I can sucker Mike into pimping out his truck. While walking around now I always think, "I could totally burn that..." This does not bode well for the general public's well-being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home