Monday, January 15, 2007

There's nothing like freshly brewed coffee...

...to get your ass outta bed in the morning. I'm liking this timer thing. By the time you hit the snooze button twice, the aroma has reached my bedroom. I even get up before sunrise now. I guess I hate rancid coffee even more than I hate mornings.

Good weekend. Went to a hockey game on Friday night. 2-1 overtime thriller in favour of the Fog Devils. Beautiful tip-in goal on the powerplay one minute into the extra frame. Afterwards I crossed the road and went to Normies for a nursing mixer. Very cheap drinks...

Went up to Richard and Jennifer's place on Saturday afternoon to get their wireless router working. Final score: Router 1, Dave 0. In spite of my vocation, I really fucking hate computers. That night, we had a pretty quiet movie night. Couldn't go drinking, cuz I had to drop mudder at the airport at 4:30am. She's gone to Ottawa to confirm the existence of the other grandson -- I still can't believe I have two nephews now.

Gonna try going for a run tonight. Either it'll soothe my aching back or I'll be paralyzed with pain. And I'm not too optimistic about the former...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

Congrats Uncle Dave X 2!

3:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home