Saturday, August 02, 2008

Introducing Dorrie



After years of waffling, I finally decided to get a cat. Andrea was fostering Dorrie and her four kittens for a little while, so I managed to get an a priori glimpse of her mannerisms before deciding to adopt.

She's very petite, very vocal, and very full of energy. But she has calmed down a bit since I got her fixed a couple of weeks ago. Most importantly, she's no longer yowling and spraying (fuckin' gross). As I had hoped/anticipated, my allergies have improved. I need a few more Bricanyl puffs a week, but no biggy. It's worth it for the companionship.

Attention Mice: consider this your fair warning. Based on how I've seen her "play", she will fuck you up if you dare to show your disgusting faces. I suggest you find some other dwelling to inhabit this autumn.

(Yes, I am talking to invisible mice. I'll sign off now.)

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I wish you had a picture of her savaging the blue mouse and giving herself a concussion...

5:54 p.m.  
Blogger Tiffa said...

Cute Cat!

3:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home