Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snow day!

It was very nice to have the day off work yesterday. If it's going to snow and be miserable, may as well do the job right. I love it -- big old feed of bacon and eggs, chased with a pot of coffee, sitting in front of a fire, listening to the endless list of cancellations on VOCM, and watching some Family Guy.

Went for a run on Tuesday. 2.5k in 14 minutes, which gives 2500^2/840 = 7440 m^2/s. Progress, albeit slow. Probably because I had taken a week off between runs. I'll try to get back there tonight. The inhibiting factor is not the legs or back, it's the asthma. Hopefully that'll bugger off soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Gash said...

I wish we had snow days... Gander is so small there's really no problem getting around in a storm so the only ones who get a snow day are school kids... little bastards. Had to walk through snow to my knees just to get to my car.

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home