Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend walloped with weather woes

HaHA! Alliteration.

A few of us were supposed to go to Gander this weekend, but the insane wind and driving rain received on Saturday morning put the kibosh on that idea. A few hours later, it was the very picture of a nice April day. Spiteful. But not going turned out to be the right decision, owing to the assload of snow we got yesterday.

But it was an OK weekend. Went to Mama Soula's with Richard & Co. on Friday night. Afterwards we headed to his house for a natter. I pissed away Saturday afternoon at Kent. Bought some wood for a project I hope to get done soon.

That's right... once upon a time I had a to-do list. Well, it's grown. But:

Organize Entertainment Center
De-Christmasify house

As much as I hate doing it, I finally took the tree down. Another nice thing about real trees is that they tell you when they should go, by means of littering your floor with needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home