Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now under 24 hours

In fact, the festivities have moved up to 2pm tomorrow afternoon.

I'm terribly distracted today. For whatever reason, I've spent this entire week thinking it's a day later than it is. So it feels like a Friday to me. I'm glad it's a half-day tomorrow, and that there'll be drinking in the office.

In the more immediate future, there's sushi and wrasslin' tonight. Can't wait. It's a "crowd brings the weapons" night -- I'm gonna bring a cheese grater. I'm also looking forward to hearing -- and participating in -- the heckling which makes the event great.

Bouncing off the walls here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I think of cultured living, I'll know humanity has arrived when It gets sushi and wrestling in the same evening.

~Paul

Here's to your party. Every weekend for the past three weeks, we've had a work related Christmas event (or two). This afternoon it's the management sponsors Kitchen Christmas Drun.... I mean Party.

8:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home