Monday, January 29, 2007

Running Commentary (pt. 3)

Ah, that's some good word play. Shoulda been a headline writer.

Just got back from a run. Able to run 5k in 28 minutes, which is only 3 minutes off my end-of-February goal. This amounts to 14881 m^2/s. Gotta start upping the pace now -- see if I can get it to under 4 min/km.
Very good weekend. Another snowstorm hit us on Friday, so apart from a brief happy hour at Arriba's, nothing happened that night. Saturday afternoon involved an obligatory trip to Canadian Tire, along with a bunch of other errands.
Had a bunch of souls over for some Saturday night drinking, and then off to... well, you know where. Did my favourites, but I was pissed when Free Bird was commandeered by some douchebag. Afterwards a few of us braved the cold and headed to Oscar's for some grub. Then braved the cold back home. Thankfully I was wearing my beer coat ;)
Another snowstorm in the works for tonight, which will bring it to 4 in the last 9 days. Ugh... not even through January yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

Long live the GTP!

11:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home