Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Friday

Good Lord, this week has been interminable. It's not that I'm bored at work, either, it just seems like time has crawled. Should have taken vacation this week. ;)

Next week will be busy: meeting Monday about the possible expansion of a project I finished a few months ago, performance review (dun, dun, DUNN!!) on Thursday, and a luncheon to receive my P. Eng. certificate. Speaking of the last, I got my stamp in the mail on Monday. Now I need to find a way to remove ink stains from the walls, furniture, floors, and the cat ;)

I'm afraid to say anything, but the project I'm working on seems to be showing signs of promise. That's made this extremely long week bearable. I'm hoping it means that I can stop (inadvertently) zapping myself with 30W of continuous wave UHF radiation. Can't be good for me.

I tried making a Hollandaise sauce last night. It totally didn't work out. I found out that one must remove the bowl from heat when adding the butter; otherwise one winds up with a egg and butter soup. Oh well, next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home