Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pallets-a-plenty (pt. 2)

Went on another pallet raid last night with the assistance of Milley and his truck. Thankfully they weren't too snowed over. Loaded up the truck, and after a brief Tim's run, lugged them up the stairs -- exhausting. There are about a half-dozen, so they should last me till almost the end of the month.

I feel like such a Trailer Park Boy.

How about that January ending, eh? Thank God. It's an obstinate, crawling, tumourous mass of a month on the calendar. February, while still not a great month, is by comparison sprightly and easy-going.

Fix Circular Saw

I mowed over the cord like a moron a month ago while cutting pallets. A shining example of why it's not the right tool for the job -- hence the acquisition of the sawzall (well, that and my inability to resist a tool on sale at Canadian Tire).

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

Dave, I stole your idea of striking out text... like when you've done stuff. LOL. I was always wondering where you got the wood for your stove.

7:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home