Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sleep-free weekend

Man, did it ever pour on Friday night. After everyone left, it was like a tap was turned on. That, combined with relentless winds, made for a very noisy night trying to go to sleep. I wasn't successful until well after 5am.

I didn't sleep in much as the sun was out Saturday morning, and I had to get me some of that. Just out and about, not up to much. That night there was a big ol' birthday party at a bellydancer's house, conveniently located down the road. Again, had to get me some of that.

Really good evening... different crew, a few drinks, and good chats. On the way back, we "fell" into the GTP again. Crashed on the couch at around 3am, and again an early rise. Hence my post's title.

Checked out the Superbowl on Sunday night at my cousin's house. I was glad to see Manning win -- he deserved it. Grossman, on the other hand...

No running updates, as I've been off it for the past week. I'm looking to rectify this situation tonight. I'm going to modify my goal for the end of February to keep me going. What that will be depends on how it goes tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

You went to the GTP? That's surprising.

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Green said...

Indeed I did. I'll give you a minute to absorb that...

.
.
.


That should be enough :)

12:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home