Wednesday, October 08, 2008

And the Fall Flu Hits Dave

Like clockwork, I tells ya. Just not very good clockwork. Last year I got hit with the flu in November, but this year October is the chosen month. It's been a pretty harsh couple of weeks on my body, what with the back pain, finger being sliced, and now this.

I'm all right with the timing, though. It should have worked itself out by the time Wine Fest rolls around, and for my trip to Holland. Speaking of the latter, that still hasn't been finalized. I was just about to buy the ticket today, when I get an e-mail telling me to hold off. Apparently there are outstanding visa issues with the other parties attending these meetings. I first heard about the meeting in August. It was supposed to be the end of September. Then the last week of October. Now it's Oct 20-26. Or maybe not. I'm starting to see why people around here are at best indifferent toward business travel.

Eh, short one today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home