Sunday, February 11, 2007

Running Commentary (pt. 5)

This is a little more like it. 5k in 26:00. This yields 5000^2/1560 = 16026 m^2/s. I've found it's better to start slow and accelerate (if desired) during the run.

Hmmm... two running posts in a row. Clearly nothing much else has been happening. Brad was back in town for a meeting the weekend, so it was good to see him and Melissa again. Did brunch (how I miss it) and then had a little natter at my place that evening. Apart from the couple of drinks I had at the folklore mixer on Friday, this weekend was pretty dry. And no GTP... what in the hell?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffa said...

March 10th. Save the Date. GTP. It's my next available Saturday.

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Green said...

Yes'm.

Actually, that's roundabouts Richard's birthday, so should he have a party of sorts, I'll probably be going to that. But after...

If I could convince him to journey to the GTP, that'd be something. That guy could sing the birds out of the trees.

9:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home