Monday, February 19, 2007

TCB

Yikes... where did the last week go?

Went for a run on Wednesday. 3k in 15:00, giving 10000 m^2/s. This is the pace I wanted for the end of the month, just gotta keep it up. I blame the run-inhibiting stitches on not waiting for 2 hours after eating. Also, I had a wicked bog brewing.

HaHA! TMI.

On Friday, Domenica was in town, so we whooped it up at her cousin's place. Headed downtown (Scumdance), and after some late night eatery, went home out of it. Split a cab back, which is probably why my head was splitting on Saturday morning -- I rely on that invigorating walk up Henry Street and Garrison Hill to mitigate the hangover.

But said hangover was no match for the pot of coffee I consumed. Went to CT and picked up some bar clamps for my little woodworking project: a display stand for my piano books. I banged that together over the course of Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. I think it turned out all right, and is serving its purpose right now. This has encouraged me to knock together some more simple furniture. Dare I say... a new hobby?

Clean off workshop benches
Tidy up office

The stand allowed me to do the latter. And cleaning up after making it allowed me to do the former.

Attach spindles

Got one of them cut and it turned out well. But then I lost the will to continue. I'll cross out the remaining 13 characters maybe tonight while being snowbound.

REVISION: Done.

Damn winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home